Hitag 2 Cards, Keyfobs and Tags
Hitag 2 cards, tags and kefobs are dedicated for use in secure access systems where the card and the reader have to identify each other.
- Identification card for use in contactless applications
- Operating frequency 125kHZ
- Data transmission and supply energy via RF link, no internal battery
- Reading distance same as writing distance
- Non-volatile memory of 256 bits (128 bit user data, 128 bits control data and secret memory) organised in 8 pages, 4 bytes each.
- Ten years non-volatile data retention
- More than 100000 erase/write cycles
- Selective read/write protection of memory content
- Two coding schemes for read operation: biphase and Manchester coding
- Read/write mode allows:
1. Plain data transmission (password check)
2. Encrypted data transmission (crypto mode).
- In read/write mode multi-tag operation possible because
of special HALT function
- Emulation of standard industrial read-only transponders:
1. Public mode A (64 bits read-only)
2. Public mode B (according to ISO 11785 for animal
3. Public mode C (PIT compatible mode).
- Special features:
1. User defined write protection
2. Unique 32-bit serial number for each transponder
3. Read-only emulation function
4. Encrypted data transmission possible
- Blank Cards
- Pre-printerd Cards
- Clamshell Cards
- Dots and Tags
Custom products are avaialble on client's requirement.